Review Lotus Birdbath, Small Bird Baths

Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International-images

Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International

Description Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International

They suggest that birdbath/fountain tops not be left outside in the winter. Once the top fills with water/snow and freezes, the top may crack. All birdbath/fountain bases, bench legs and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface. Ideally, a fountain should be stored indoors in the winter away from the elements. However, if a fountain bowl must be left outside, remove all pumps, rubber stoppers, drain pipes, finials and small components, and cover the top with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate in the basin and freeze. Fountain pumps, finials, and other small components should be stored indoors. Check the fountain periodically to insure that the cover is secure and water is not accumulating in any fountain component. Cast stone products provide timeless beauty to your garden or landscape.

Features

  • Cast stone pieces will age naturally over time as they are exposed to the elements, providing each piece with it's own unique look
  • Patinas are hand applied by their skilled artisans and photographed in natural settings. Actual color may vary slightly from image.
  • Cast stone pieces are manufactured with a high density cast stone mix

Customer Review Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International

E
Customer Review by Ellen
from .
5/5stars
Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International
It’s smaller than I thought but looks nice in the garden. Birds drank from it right away
D
Customer Review by Dale
from .
5/5stars
Perfect for my small yard. Got 2 of them
N
Customer Review by Nancy
from .
5/5stars
Sweet and small... the birds love it!
M
Customer Review by Mary
from .
5/5stars
Small, but nicely made and perfect for yet another garden!
A
Customer Review by Andrea
from .
5/5stars
Its a little shallow but we bought it close to the ground so our chickens would also have access.
L
Customer Review by Lauren
from .
5/5stars
Oh my god. I love this little bird bath. It’s in my garden plot and it gives the birds and bugs a drink and makes my neighbors jealous. Haha!
J
Customer Review by Janice
from .
5/5stars
I love this small birdbath, it is exactly what I was looking for to place on a tree stump. I have seen birds and squirrels enjoying it. The packaging was also great, no chance for breakage in-transit.
S
Customer Review by Susan
from .
5/5stars
Small but elegant.
L
Customer Review by Liz
from .
5/5stars
Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International
It's the perfect size for my needs! I havent 'used' it yet (for indoor aviary under construction) to write about how birds like it but I cant imagine them not. I will update review as soon as I'm able to.
J
Customer Review by Joyce
from .
5/5stars
Lotus Birdbath, Small by Campania International
I love this, and hopefully this spring I am going to order a much taller birdbath and use this as a birdseed feeder.