Review Labounty Velvet 90.5" Square Arm Sofa Glam Sofas

Labounty Velvet 90.5

Living Room Furniture Labounty Velvet 90.5" Square Arm Sofa by Mercer41 Buyer Reviews

Product Detail Image

Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5

Description Labounty Velvet 90.5" Square Arm Sofa by Mercer41

A fusion between mid-century and Hollywood glam designs, this sofa will add style to any room. This handcrafted sofa features gold steel legs and soft sumptuous velvet upholstery that will keep you cozy for hours.

Features

  • Handmade by skilled furniture craftsmen
  • Fabric swatch available

Product Details

  • Leg Material: Metal
  • Product Care: Spot clean any affected areas with a damp cloth using light to mild soap
  • Design: Standard
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes

Upholstery Material

  • Upholstery Material: Velvet
  • Upholstery Material Details: 30% Cotton, 30% polyester and 40% velvet

Customer Review Labounty Velvet 90.5 Square Arm Sofa by Mercer41

S
Customer Review by Stephanie
from Stephanie
5/5stars
Labounty Velvet 90.5
We ordered two of these sofas for our family room/great room and love them! Upholstery is very soft, and the mid-century/glam style fits our decor. I like how the seat cushion is one piece, giving it a clean look while accomodating up to 4 average sized people. It's also long enough for my 6'4" husband to stretch out on. The gray color is true to the photos. Delivery was on time, professional and efficient. Both sofas arrived in perfect condition. Extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend!
S
Customer Review by Susan Kennedy
from Susan Kennedy
5/5stars
Labounty Velvet 90.5
Buying two sofas I was very nervous, so I read and measured and read and measured. Fingers crossed I finally pushed the button, and I love them!! Very well built (they have a center dark leg underneath for support), they are heavy, the velvet is of good quality (I was so worried it would be cheap), and the seat cushion is firm (which I’m glad about, it will keep the structure better). All in all I could not be happier with a sight unseen purchase!
K
Customer Review by Karim
from Karim
5/5stars
Labounty Velvet 90.5Labounty Velvet 90.5
I love this sofa! The memory foam cushions are perfect. You never feel the frame and they resume their form easily. The fabric is luscious. It’s not shiny. One thing the legs are stored underneath the sofa, in a pocket. Also this is a very long sofa, it did not fit in my building’s elevator. Also barely made it through my front door. If the access isn’t an issue, definitely consider this loungey chic sofa.
D
Customer Review by David
from David
5/5stars
Labounty Velvet 90.5
Better than I was expecting. Firm cushion. Velvet is nice quality too. Worked well for what I wanted.
J
Customer Review by Jodie
from Jodie
5/5stars
Labounty Velvet 90.5
The couch is exactly as it appears in the photo. The fabric is super cozy and the cushions are firm. Love this couch! It’s super sleek and sophisticated!